Kemp Klein Law Firm celebrates Shareholders William B. Acker, Irwin M. Alterman, Joseph P. Buttiglieri, Ralph A. Castelli Jr., Alan A. May, Patricia M. Paruch, as well as Special Counsel Brian R. Jenney, and Of Counsel attorney Robert Z. Feldstein, President of Robert Z. Feldstein, P.C., for being selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2013 (Copyright 2012 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, SC). Kemp Klein Law Firm also celebrates being selected by their peers for inclusion in Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” First-Tier Rankings for 2013 in the fields of Franchise Law and also Litigation – Trusts & Estates.
About Kemp Klein: Our attorneys have served businesses, families and individuals since 1971. The firm consists of 40 attorneys who provide a comprehensive range of services to our clients.
- William B. Acker is an expert in business and taxation matters and is selected by his peers for inclusion in the fields of Trusts and Estates; Litigation & Controversy – Tax; and Tax Law.*
- Irwin M. Alterman is an alumnus of Princeton University and Columbia University Law School. He has been listed in Best Lawyers in America since its inception and continues to be recognized by his peers in the fields of Franchise Law and also Litigation – Antitrust.*
- Joseph P. Buttiglieri concentrates his practice in the areas of probate litigation and administration, conservatorships, guardianships, wrongful death distributions, and family law. He is recognized by his peers in the field of Litigation – Trusts & Estates.*
- Ralph A. Castelli, Jr. is the CEO of Kemp Klein Law Firm, as well as the current Mayor of the City of Pleasant Ridge. He is recognized by his peers in the field of Corporate Law.*
- Brian R. Jenney helps families and individuals with elder law and special needs issues as well as estate planning and administration. Jenney handles guardianships and conservatorships, and is recognized by his peers in the field in Elder Law.*
- Alan A. May has written and lectured extensively on guardianships and conservatorships. May is recognized by his peers in the fields of Trusts and Estates and also Litigation – Trusts & Estates.*
- Patricia Paruch has a 25-year history of service to southeast Michigan communities. She served as Mayor of the City of Royal Oak, City Commissioner, and as a member of the Royal Oak Planning Commission. Paruch has been selected by her peers for inclusion in the field of Environmental Law.*
- Robert Z. Feldstein is President of Robert Z. Feldstein, P.C. and is Of Counsel to Kemp Klein Law Firm. Feldstein is selected by his peers for inclusion in the field of Family Law.* He has been honored by his inclusion in Best Lawyers in America for over twenty consecutive years, and was featured on the cover of “Detroit’s Best Lawyers” 2012 edition.
*The Best Lawyers in America® 2013 (Copyright 2012 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, SC)